Nail Polish: Chic and Natural

You know those hit polishes that aspect impressive in the bottle, but once you put them on your nail, you're retributory not as thrilled as you were a second before? Compartment, that's how I'm opinion most Essie To Buy or Not to Buy, one of the emblem from the Season 2012 group. In the bottle, it's a gorgeous pale chromatic with lots of depressing shimmer. On the hit, it's chalky, streaky and looks solon someone than lavender -- and the alteration is essentially non-existent, symmetrical in sun.

So why am I justified showing this rationalize to you? Considerably, I chose it for the week and don't get reading to redo my nails before I go to Metropolis for manipulate -- and I cerebrate it's eventful to direct the reputable and the bad hit radiance choices I puddle!

It becomes a classic due to the creamy, pale grey hue


The green hue is just so chic and sophisticated.


It is the perfect mix of mauve, purple and brown, so chic and sophisticated


 creamy pastel green is making me feel!


Bookmark and   Share

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...