How a tattoo ruins a girls body

One thing mum had always said to me was how a tattoo ruins a girls body. I never got that, I was of the opinion that tattoos made a girl look amazing, colourful and very individual. It�s taken until quite recently for me to work out what she meant and how true it was. I�ve been noticing girls lately who have one small tattoo on their arm, ankle, wrist, chest or lower-back and just thought to myself �Wow, that�s going to look shit when you get married in your beautiful wedding dress�. Not because she has a tattoo at all, but because she chose some irrelevant design off the wall and got it without much thought about how it really does ruin the rest of her tattoo-free body. I don�t mean to just target girls of course, I�ve seen similar mishaps on guys, but it really does look worse on girls to have the one badly done tattoo of a dolphin on their chest that is always just poking out from anything short of a skivvy top. Yuck.
Bookmark and   Share

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...